COVID-19 Update: March 27th
TO OUR PATIENT FAMILY
With the day to day changes surrounding COVID-19, we are now reducing services to urgent/emergent eye care and delaying routine eye care until April 6th. Although our offices will be closed, we will have few staff and doctors available from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Monday through Friday to:
- Answer questions
- Reschedule any appointments through April 3 (this may be extended based on city, county, and/or state requirements)
- Place contact lens orders to direct ship to your home
- Arrange to deliver glasses and contact lens supplies to you at the front door or your car; in some cases, we can deliver them to your home
- Schedule urgent and emergency problems
- Patients should visit our FaceBook page for the latest updates
- Teleoptometry virtual visits may be available for some patients.
PLEASE CALL US at 972-478-0550 and let us know how we can serve you! We look forward to returning to our regular hours as soon as possible!
The health and safety of our patients is our number one priority at all times. We are committed to supporting our community in the safest way possible, and we thank you for continuing to support local businesses like ours.
Dr. Clark and the Frisco In Focus team: Michelle, Sana, and Hailey